Friday 22 June 2012

Innersound Review brings people's experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry to the general public. The Innersound Method is a modern system based on ancient principles. Many of the prevalent systems available today were designed hundreds if not thousands of years ago when people lived very different lives and were in a very different state energetically. This is why modern people struggle so much with meditation. Innersound Qi Treatment has been found by many people to improve energy levels and relax the body and mind deeply allowing them to make much quicker progress with meditation and spiritual practise in everyday life. 
If you enjoy this blog please take a look at Innersound Ancestry

I had heard about Innersound Qi Treatment from a friend who had had treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was at a Mind Body Spirit exhibition at Earls Court and heard the whooshing sound of the Qi Masters and thought as my friend had recovered his health I would give it a go. I don't have any specific health problems but I found the stomach are very painful during the treatment. The Master treating me said it was due to an energy blockage in the stomach. I have done Zen meditation regularly for years but often felt agitated when trying to meditate for long periods. After having the treatment I found I could meditate more deeply and for longer withought getting agitated.

Colin, 37,Hertfordshire

I did Innersound Ancestry Healing for my father at Innersound Exeter. I also had treatments as did my family.
I'm in good health anyway but I found that with the support of Qi I can train longer and I am more emotionally stable. I am much less short tempered which is great.

Leo, 52, Bristol

I have tried many different spiritual practises during my life but for me I have found the Innersound Method the most effective. I have nade more progress in the last two years with Innersound than I did in the passed ten years previous. Not all of us have the luxury of meditating for hours on a hill top. The Innersound Method gives me the experience of meditating for hours in nature in a fraction of the time without needing to head out to the mountains.

Ben, 38, West Hampstead

No comments:

Post a Comment