Thursday 21 June 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest post from Innersound Review. If you would like to provide a review please email us, we would be happy to hear from you.
today we are going to be looking at some more people's stories from their experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry. The Innersound Method is available to people at Innersound London, Innersound Exeter, Innersound Manchester and also online.
If you find these testimonials of interest please take a look at Innersound Ancestry.

regards,

Innersound Review Team

My husband and I go every year to the Quest natural health show and we saw the Innersound Qi Treatment there. We both tried it and loved it. We  have been having treatments at Innersound Exeter for years now and it helps us both feel healthier and more energised.

Dee, 47, Devon

I first tried  an Innersound Qi Treatment at the Devon County Show. I have problems with leg ulcers and high blood pressure. Being a farmer this was causing me a lot of problems. Having the treatments has given me more enrgy and I'm able to do more around the farm without getting exhausted.

Brian, 62, Cornwall

I first came across Innersound Qi Treatment when a flyer was put through my door. i had been struggling with fatigue and emotional problems after being drugged during a robbery. Having the treatments has recharged me and helped me emotionally get over the trauma of the robbery.

Gene, 46, Dorset

I did 49 days Innersound Ancestry Healing for my father at Innersound Exeter. i found it a very profound and moving experience which helped me come to terms with the difficult relationship I had with my father and also deal witht he grieving process. Thank you to all the Qi Masters who helped me along the way.

Kate, 49, Somerset




No comments:

Post a Comment