Monday 18 June 2012


 Hello and welcome to the latest posting from Innersound Review. we at Innersound Review aim to bring regular updates about people's experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry to the internet in the hope that more people will be inspired to try our method. if you enjoy this blog please also take a look at Innersound Ancestry

 regards,

Innersound Review Team

I am a recovering addict and clean from drugs and alcohol for 13 years. I came across Innersound just before Christmas 2009. I was going through a period of low energy and very negative thought patterns. I have had 6 Qi treatments and as a result, I have energy in abundance. My confidence has risen and even went to a nightclub and danced until 4.30 am!! 
I have experienced many holistic treatments being a holistic therapist myself and I rate Qi treatments as the best there is. At first, I was thinking that Qi treatment was just another therapy. But I cannot praise Innersound and its workers enough.

Yours Sincerely

Keith F…
Manchester, UK 

 
The treatment was a different experience and I felt truly amazing afterwards. I could feel a lot of blockages specially around the stomach area causing my actual problem and the treatment helped move and open up a lot but the extra bonus was that my knee was completely healed after the first treatment. I hadn’t even told the practitioner about it. Now I can walk and go to the gym pain free! Thank you!
Mel
March 2012

 
I really look forward to coming here. The atmosphere is so peaceful and the masters are friendly and really care about their clients. Although I don’t always enjoy my treatment, I love the way I feel afterwards and the discomfort is soon forgotten!
Thank you,
Rosemary Thomas
Jan 2012
 
It’s a true gift when you experience a treatment here. I have felt deep seated blockages start to be removed and a greater sense of peace, feeling grounded and a much better perspective on life. I’ve been doing training for over a year now and am so very happy at the changes that I have seen in myself and my relationships with others. I approach the ‘stresses’ of life with more clarity, calm and as a consequence have made decisions in my life that are making me happier. Would highly recommend it all!

L.L  - July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment