Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest post from Innersound Review. Innersound Review brings people's experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry to the internet. If you enjoy reading about these people's experiences you might also like to try Innersound Revive.

regards,

Innersound Review Team

 I was going to run the London Marathon but was  told by the doctor that I wouldn't be able to run as I had tendonitis. I went to London with a friend just to attend and had an Innersound Qi treatment at the Marathon Show. The next day I felt fine and was able to run, putting in a personal best. Thank you Innersound !

Frank, Ireland

Having suffered from Obsessive compulsive Disorder from a young age I found the condition constrained my life causing me a lot of stress. I find the Innersound Qi treatments relax me a lot and help me to be more rational about things and enjoy life more.

Andrew, 58, Stoke

I started suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome in my late twenties and my sister has epilepsy. We both have Innersound Qi Treatment and I do the classes also. I have recovered now from C.F.S. and my sister is much more able to control her epilepsy. I would recommend this treatment to anyone.

Pamela, 32, Norwood

A friend recomended I try an Innersound Qi Treatment as they had got a lot from it. i have had migraines since my early twenties which knocks me out for a couple of days every month. Having three young children and being a single parent made for a very difficult situation. After a course of five treatments i now have far fewer migraines and they are much less severe. I now have an Innersound Qi treatment once a month to keep me in good shape to look after myself and my children.

Lucinda,42,Somerset




No comments:

Post a Comment