Friday 31 August 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest posting from Innersound Review. After a long sumer break Innersound Review is back bringing people's experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry to the general public.
I think we all enjoyed the Olympics this summer and inspired by our sporting acheivements I have compiled some testimonials from people connected to sport and exercise.


I came for my first treatment from an internet offer and tried it just out of curiosity. I do yoga regularly and I injured my knee several years ago when I pushed a pose too far. My knee had ached ever since. After one treatment the pain disappeared and I have been able to sit in the lotus position for up to two hours.
Thank you Innersound.

Caroline 34 Oxford.

I had a Qi Treatment when Masters from Innersound came to the club that I play for. I found that the treatment was very relaxing and helped me to recover more quickly after the match.

L.S. Footballer

I used to be a professional ballroom dancer until due to cartilage problems in my knees I was forced to retire. After having treatments at Innersound and doing classes I am now able to dance again, not like when I was younger but still it is a big improvement.

Phyllis 58 Torbay

If you enjoy Innersound Review please take a look at Innersound.

No comments:

Post a Comment