Saturday 1 September 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest posting from the Innersound Review Team.

At this time of year with the change of season and associated change in temperature many people get coughs and colds and stiff necks and backs. Autumn is a good time to prepare ourselves for the Winter months with sustaining foods and rest. A crucial part of keeping ourselves in good shape through the cold and damp is an adequate store of Qi in the body.
Today I have compiled a collection of  testimonials related to coping with the British type of climate. If you enjoy this blog please take a look at Innersound Recharge and Innersound Harmony, or even come and visit us at Innersound London, Innersound Manchester and Innersound Exeter.

Regards,

Innersound Review.

I first had a Qi Treatment at a Mind,Body Spirit Festival and although I felt kind of tired after the treatment I felt relaxed and decided to have some more treatments at Innersound Exeter. I have suffered from S.A.D. since I was a teenager but with the treatments it is much improved.

Carla 36, Taunton

After moving to England from Spain I struggled to cope with the weather. Coming from a hot country I have always been used to the sunshine and found it difficult to adjust to life in the North of England. I found that in my first year in England I suffered from colds and depression for the first time in my life. Having Qi Treatments and has helped me adjust to life in the U.K. Going to Innersound Manchester for treatments and classes has helped me to manage my life in England otherwise I would have had to return to Spain and give up a good job.

Thank you Innersound

Marisol , 32, Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment